Our heavy duty 3 roll machine is a symmetrical roll design. The material is entered into the pinch point between the top and lower pinch roll. The entry side form roll is then placed into position for pre-forming the leading edge of the part. The part is then fed into the machine forming the leading edge. After the leading edge if formed the entry side form roll is lowered and the exit side form roll is placed into position to finish forming the part. The total process is one entry one pass forming.
CNC 3-Roll Heavy Duty 36 Inch Bending Machine
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Top Roll Driven by AC Servo Motor/Planetary Transmission
- Rolls Positioned via AC Servo motor driving linear actuators
- Pneumatic Drop End For Part Removal
- Remote Control Pedestal
- Variable Speed Adjustment of Rolls
- Roller / Ball Bearings
- Electrical Disconnect
- Welded Steel Construction
- 1040/1045 Solid Steel Rolls
- Safety Cut-off Switch
- Enclosed Drive
- Form Roll Position Indicators
- Top Roll Quick Change System
- Remote Control Variable Speed
- CNC Control System
- Digital Roll Position Indicator
- Surface Harden Rolls 50-54 HRC
Need help choosing the right system? Call us.
One of our knowledgable sales representatives would be happy to assist you.