Rugged design and the latest technology combine to enable all operators to produce consistent rolled precision tubes of the highest quality.
Combo HDH Heavy Duty Two-Roll Bending System & PLS-24 Longitudinal Seam Welder
Standard Features Include:
- AC Servo Carriage Drive Motor
- Reversible Copper Fingers
- Copper Back up bar with Gas Purge capabilities
- Air Actuated retractable Edge Squaring Device
- Foot Pedal Finger Clamping Actuation – Independent left and right actuation
- 8” Square Torch Mount with Cross Seam Adjustment and Automatic Pneumatic Torch Retract
- Carriage mounted Microprocessor Controller
- Precision Ball Bearing Linear track for smooth travel
- Fully Welded Fabrication
- Split Base Foundation – Allowing Owner to add Riser blocks to accommodate larger diameters
- Mandrel end latch safety switch
- Mandrel Vertical adjustment for various thicknesses
- Weld Process Development & Support
The precision components and standard features of the PLS seamers provide a highly engineered complete platform for longitudinal welding.
Optional features and available programmable welding controls provide unmatched capability for automating the welding process.
Contact our engineers to receive free weld process evaluation and sample welds.
- Easy set up
- Digital pressure control
- Highly repeatable round tubes
- Heavy duty design
- Front and rear safety triggers
- 100% hydraulically controlled
- Quick change mandrels
- Virtually no flats
- 24 hour operation
Need help choosing the right system? Call us.
One of our knowledgable sales representatives would be happy to assist you.