Computer Controlled G.T.A. Welding System “Fully Integrated” for Automatic Welding
The AWS-200/400 Advanced Welding System is a micro processor based system designed and built to provide a high quality, economically priced, very accurate and repeatable total welding system.
This totally integrated system combines either a 400 Ampere precision D.C. power supply, travel rate servo, arc distance control and wire feed servo all in one rugged modular enclosure.
The AWS-200/400 is a highly refined field proven product. Its software base and hardware are the end result of 20+ years of designing and manufacturing precision automatic computer controlled G.T.A. welding systems.
- Close Loop Servo Control of Weld Current, Travel Speed, Arc Distance Control & Wire Feed
- Internal memory holds up to 60 multi-level multi function weld schedules key switch protected
- Synchronized current, voltage, travel and wire if desired
- Torch and back up gas flow meters, valves and gas fault sensors
- Programmable operator overrides 0 – 100%
- Minimal operator skill required
- Manually selected or automated multi pass capability
- Detects and indicates faults, i.e., gas flow temperature, voltage, etc.
- Very operator friendly remote control & weld program selector
- Programmable high frequency protected optically isolated 1/0 8 inputs & 8 outputs
- Remote pendant has expansion for 11 additional special feature buttons