This AWS-150/300-6100 system required a mechanical engineered solution to enable the lathe spindle to pass thru a 3/8” diameter titanium tube and weld it to a end cap assembly.
The end cap required an expanding I.D. mandrel to round the tube for proper it up.
- 4” large bore spindle and 12” precision 3 Jaw chuck
- Dual spindle drive system
- Air actuated 5-C expanding tail stock mandrel
- Motorized horizontal torch positioning (joy stick)
- Trailing gas shield + I.D. purge
- Wire feeder required on some assemblies
- Circumferential Tig welding of titanium Tubular assemblies ranging from 1/2” – 3/8” diameter Lengths to 36”
- Proprietary assembly
- X-ray clear full penetration welds on Titanium tubular assemblies
Ask our experts about your unique challenge
AWS-300 3 Axis C.N.C Laser Seam Tracking Advanced Welding System