Our heavy duty four roll machine is a symmetrical roll design.
The material is entered into the pinch point between the top and lower pinch roll. The entry side form roll is then placed into position for pre-forming the leading edge of the part. The part is then fed into the machine forming the leading edge.
After the leading edge if formed the entry side form roll is lowered and the exit side form roll is placed into position to finish forming the part. The total process is one entry one pass forming.
- Top And Bottom Rolls Driven by Hydraulic Motor / Planetary Transmission
- Hydraulic Roll Positioning System (optional Siemens PLC) on Form Rolls
- Hydraulic Drop End
- Remote Control Pedestal
- Variable Speed Adjustment of Form Rolls
- Spherical Roller Bearings On All Rolls
- Electrical Disconnect
- Welded Steel Construction
- 1040/1045 Solid Steel Rolls
- Safety Cut-off Switch
- Enclosed Drive
- Form Roll Position Indicators
- Pinch Force Overload Protection