Weldlogic PLS Weld Seamers are designed for straight line welding of all weldable metals in thicknesses from .005” to 1/2” and lengths up to 15 feet.
The addition of the ARC-VIEW system allows operators the ability to remotely view, record and make adjustments during the welding process as the camera automatically adjusts upon arc start to allow the viewing of the weld puddle. The system can also be used for pre and post weld inspection of the part.
- Suitable for TIG, Plasma, MIG, Sub-Arc and Laser welding
- Fully welded fabrication
- Mandrel has vertical adjustment for various thicknesses
- Adjustable mandrel latch with unique safety control
- Independent left and right finger clamping
- Precision ball bearing, linear track for smooth travel
- Standard flexible track to support hoses and cables
- Unique, easy-to-use, precision alignment gauges
- Advanced carriage controls with automatic sequencing
- Pneumatic torch retraction
- Weld process development & support
- Dual pressure control