Weldlogic PLS Weld Seamers are designed for straight line welding of all weldable metals in thicknesses from .005” to 1/2” and lengths up to 15 feet.
The precision components and standard features of the PLS seamers provide a highly engineered complete platform for longitudinal welding. Optional features and available programmable welding controls provide unmatched capability for automating the welding process.
- Suitable for TIG, Plasma, MIG, Sub-Arc and Laser welding
- Fully welded fabrication
- Mandrel has vertical adjustment for various thicknesses
- Adjustable mandrel latch with unique safety control
- Independent left and right finger clamping
- Precision ball bearing, linear track for smooth travel
- Standard flexible track to support hoses and cables
- Unique, easy-to-use, precision alignment gauges
- Advanced carriage controls with automatic sequencing
- Pneumatic torch retraction
- Weld process development & support
- Dual pressure control
Ask our experts about your unique challenge
ID Bellows Welding System